I haven’t been enjoying the ride as much as I should be. This was a great reminder of why I write. His advice was simple and to the point. I hope you will take a moment to be inspired.
1. “Be wise, and if you cannot be wise, pretend to be someone who is, and behave as they would behave.”
2. Make amazing, useful mistakes; “mistakes mean you’re doing something.”
3. Go beyond the Rules.
4. “If you have an idea of what you want to do, or what you were put here to do; just go and do it.”
5. Leave the World a more Interesting place.
6. Make good Art: “Make it on good days & bad; Make the art only you can make, using your voice, your mind, your story, and your vision…”
7. Enjoy the ride.