Here are a few of my published pieces. Click, read, and enjoy. Or, choose from the drop-down box above and please, feel free to leave a comment.
A 101 Word Story – Pick of the Crop.
Angie’s Diary features a number of my stories and articles:
- Platitudes on Aging and Other Annoying Things
- I am One of the Millions
- Help! Writers Needed
- Wrong Turn
- Are You a Writer?
My first opinion letter to the editor was published in Letters to the Editor of, the Spartanburg Herald Journal – Whatever They Need.
All Nurses -Once a nurse, always a nurse – The Delivery, written many years ago tells a humorous story of my years in Labor & Delivery. Later, I would experience a different viewpoint as The Nurse on the Other Side.
My first professional article published was in 1989 in Nursing Journal ’89. Based on a true story and my position as one of South Carolina’s first bone and tissue coordinator.
- The Death of Civility and Respect
- Women on the March – You Do Not Speak for Me
- Has Facebook Become Toxic?
- A Letter to the Presidential Candidates
- A Letter to the Republicans Refusing to Support Trump
And, one of my favorite sites for writers features this article on blogging, Friday Speak Out! Is It Time to Stop Blogging?