Cow Pasture Chronicles Contributor Guidelines:
The Cow Pasture Chronicles is a blog committed to bringing the most up-to-date, engaging, and entertaining information to my readers. The following guidelines and tips will help us both meet that goal.
Submit your best headline idea AND outline for your proposed guest post, in the body of your email. I will accept posts/articles on the following topics focused on writing and blogging.
- Blogging tips, tools & resources.
- How-to and listed articles.
- Social media
3. Writing – tips & resources
- Flash Fiction
- Critiques – the give & take
- Must be 800 words or less
- Original (other works be cited or linked with appropriate credit provided). Same for photos. Please, give credit where credit is due.
- Proofread and ready for publication.
- Submit a brief Bio when you register. Please be sure to include your Gravatar/picture. Anonymous posts will not be accepted.
- You are encouraged to link to your blog or website.
We respect everyone’s work. Reblogging is not permitted from guest contributors. plagiarism of another’s post will in immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Cow Pasture Chronicles.
- By submitting a post to Cow Pasture Chronicles, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
At this time we are unable to pay for guest contributors. We will however, promote your post via social media.
Comments will give you exposure. Please answer any queries related to your article via the comments section.
Contribute your post to Cow Pasture Chronicles:
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, register via the Contributors Contact Page.
Once approved, you will receive an invitation to join the Cow Pasture Chronicles as a contributor. All posts are reviewed before publication.
When you accept the invitation, you are agreeing to the guidelines as noted and will be able to submit your posts/article directly from your WordPress dashboard.
Thank you and I look forward to sharing your posts with my readers.