Free Writing Summit
I’ve always wanted to attend a writing conference, retreat, or classes. Unfortunately, I could never quite manage the time away or the expense. Well, here’s a chance we can all “buy” into from the comfort of our homes and best of all – it’s FREE.
The second annual 2019 Women in Publishing Summit, sponsored by Thinkific and hosted by Alexa Bigwarfe. Live events will be broadcast on the Women in Publishing Summit Facebook page. The summit begins March 4 – 8, 2019 – tickets are Free.
On the agenda, The Value of Highly Contentious Topics in Fiction and how these hot topics sell books. Additional topics covered include:
- Day 1: The Big picture of Your Book.
- Day 2: Your Path to Publishing and Mindset.
- Day 3: Production, Distribution, Legal, Editing, Design, Taxes, Copyright, and so on.
- Day 4: Book launch Strategies and Marketing
- Day 5: Tools and Resources for Writing, Publishing, and Marketing Your Book.
Check out all the participating speakers and register here.
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I’m all ears and look for me on Facebook Page att SheilaMcIntyreGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.