When time is pressing, but you still want something to read, check out these stories.
Short and impressive and worth sharing.
- When the Pitch Drops by Amanda O’Callaghan – Flash 500 Short Story Contest Winner 2017-2018.
- Secret BY Glen Pourciau – Atticus Review
- Suspended A Memoir By Maggie Panko – Narrative Magazine
- Aftershave and Soil by Leonora Desar – Smokelong Quarterly
- Letting Go of Virginia Woolf By Courtney McDermott –1st Place WOW Flash Fiction Contest Winner 2018
- The Rule Breaker by Sue Gano – Runner Up WOW Flash Fiction Contest Winner 2018
- Three Fingers By Mary Ellen Wall – Runner Up WOW Flash Fiction Contest Winner 2018
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I’m all ears and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMcIntyreGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.