Time to share some great stories from fellow authors. Check out and share the latest Flash Fiction Fall contest winners from WOW.
– 1st Place Winner: Figure Eight on the Waves by Linda Petrucelli, Hawi, Hawaii. You can find more of her flash fiction at jackrabbitfiction.com.
Enjoy! And, please check out WOW’s upcoming contests, here.
I realize it has been a bit quiet here at the Cow Pasture, but I haven’t been idle. I have been hard at work completing my first novel, Hello Hell. I’ve also been reading and enjoying the stories of many new authors.
You can follow my progress and read the works of other fine authors at ChapterBuzz.
Stories whether in the short form or a 500 page novel, have always transported me and brought me great pleasure. I am still amazed at the talent of another to move me to laugh or tears with their words. So, without further ado, here are four stories that I hope will move you.
- From Atticus Review – Secret by Glen Pourciau.
- From the Carve Magazine – the winner of the Fall 2017, Raymond Carver Contest – Richard by David J. Wingrave.
- Every Day Fiction brings us, A Grain of Salt by Dianne Majzoub.
- And, last but by no means least, one of my favorites: The 3rd place winner of the WOW -Women on Writing’s Spring 2017 contest: Coma, Comma by Maja Malgorzata Zmyslowski.
The weather is finally turning cold. So, curl up in front of the fire with a hot toddy and enjoy a good read. As always if you enjoy them, pass them on for others to enjoy.
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I’m all ears and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.