I’m thrilled with the accomplishments of this President. I’ve listed just a few of the more significant ones from the headlines.
Imagine what we can accomplished if we all pulled together for the good of the nation!
- CNBC: Payrolls Smash Estimates with a Gain of 250,000. Wage Gains Pass 3% for First Time Since Recession.
- Non-farm payrolls increased by 250,000 for October, well ahead of Refinitiv estimates of 190,000.
- Average hourly earnings increased by 5 cents an hour for the month and 83 cents year-over-year, representing a 3.1 percent gain; the best pace since 2009.
- The unemployment rate stayed at 3.7 percent, the lowest since December 1969.
- CNBC: Wages and Salaries Jump by 3.1%, Highest Level in a Decade
- THE WALL STREET JOURNAL: U.S. Consumer Confidence Surged in October to 18-Year High
- CNBC: Medicaid Enrollment Declines for the First Time in More Than a Decade as a Strong US Economy Boosts Income for Poor Americans.
- BUSINESS INSIDER: US Economy Grows at Fastest Back-to-Back Pace in 4 Years, Boosted by Solid Consumer Spending.
- (CNSNews.com) – Manufacturing jobs in the United States increased by 32,000 in October and have now increased by 434,000 during the presidency of Donald Trump, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. (Abracadabra!)
- Conservative justices who interpret the Constitution as WRITTEN: including 2 Supreme Court Justices and more Federal judges than any other President appointed.
- A President that signed into law The Opioid Crisis Response Act of 2018.
- And a President that signed the Right to try legislation which gives terminally ill patients the right to use experimental medications that have not yet been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
I will be voting to continue to promote America first. To keep America Safe and continue a prosperous economy. I will proudly vote RED.
Find Your Polling Station Here:
5 thoughts on “VOTE!”
Well, we are on the opposite sides of the fence, Sheila. I believe he has done more to stir up hate and division among are people than anyone before him (and hopefully anyone to come). I also believe his constant bashing of the other party has inspired some of his hardcore followers to commit voilent acts. My reall problem with the man is his total lack of integrity.
However, I do have a lot of friends who vote Republican that I love dearly (yourself included). And I refuse to let my personal beliefs about that scoundrel interfere with those friendships.
It’s okay to see things differently. What I do see is the strongest economy in history, one that benefits everyone. It’s hard to argue with success. As for the division, that started a long time ago, specifically with the last administration and I believe there has been enough bashing from all sides. The good news is America is prospering and we can all try to be better in the future. Thanks for the conversation.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I too am glad to see the economy in good shape and everyone who wants work being able to find it. I also find it ironic that the previous administration was bashed for getting us deeper in debt, but it’s more than acceptable now.
Sheila, thanks for posting this. It is SO important that we not lose the House, or, less likely but still possible, the Senate. If the Dems regain control in the House, Nancy Pelosi will resume her position as Speaker; Chuck Schumer will become Majority leader; and people like Maxine Walters and Elizabeth Warren will become much more vocal and powerful than they are now. I believe these mid-terms are the most important of my lifetime.
The Democrats want to impeach Trump. They have NO proven information to do so, but I’m pretty sure that won’t matter. They impeached Bill Clinton, too, but it flowed off him with no trouble at all. I don’t think that will happen with Trump. There will be lots of dirty pool. Sadly some of the weaker Republicans, like Paul Ryan, will stand against Trump because they see him as an imposter who has no business in the White House. Not one of the Good Ol’ Boys. They say he doesn’t understand the job.
I just need to say here that the Dem’s icon, Obama, had no political experience other than being a community organizer when he won his senate seat; and that he was a VERY junior senator when he won the Presidency. Age-wise, he was just a kid. But no Dem’s objected.
Well. I’ve been rather outspoken here, and I hope it doesn’t garner you a whole truckload of nasty comments. If they do come in, you can feel free to remove my post.
Thanks for commenting. I wanted to show just some of his accomplishments. Because of the bias, not enough hear what a wonderful job he is doing for us and our country. I pray we prevail or fear the direction our country will go.
LikeLiked by 1 person