It’s hard to believe that we are coming up on Thanksgiving and the inevitable Black Friday Christmas rush! Buying for kids and grandkids that already have the latest gadgets is becoming more and more difficult, but I refuse to resort to the dreaded gift card.
Unlike our children, there are lots of great ideas for the writers in our life. So, to help you get a start on the madness, check out these great gift ideas.
My ten top suggestions for the writer in your life.
- I would be remiss if I did not plug my own short story collection – Maybe Next Time – available on Amazon in both Kindle and paperback.
2. Gift a one-year subscription plus an extra goodie.
3. Available on Amazon:
3d-Rose, Please Do Not Annoy The Writer Black – Two Tone Black Mug, 11.oz
3d- Rose I Write What’s Your Superpower? Two Tone Black Mug, 11 .oz, Black/White
4. The Writer’s Toolbox: Creative Games and Exercises for Inspiring the ‘Write’ Side of Your Brain.
5. Ernest Hemingway Engraved Quote Pen – “In order to write about life, first you must live it.”
7. On Writing: 10th Anniversary Edition: A Memoir of the Craft Special Edition by Stephen King.
10. a must-have collection from Writers Helping Writers. The Emotion Thesaurus, The Positive Trait Thesaurus, The Negative Trait Thesaurus, The Urban Setting Thesaurus, The Rural Setting Thesaurus, The Emotional Wound Thesaurus.
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I’m all ears and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.