A big thank you to Sandi for nominating my site for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” I have only recently met Sandi through the Blogging 101 course and have found her blog, Sappy as a Tree, wonderful inspiration and a welcome read. Thank you Sandi for nominating me. I humbly accept.
Now, for the seven fun facts about me, the woman in the Cow Pasture:
- I have a Master’s Degree in Nursing Administration.
- My career spanned from delivering babies to end of life Hospice Care.
- During my career, I was the first Bone & Tissue Transplant Coordinator for Red Cross, covering seven counties in the state of SC.
- I have 8 grandchildren.
- I spent 10 days in Paris this past April with my youngest daughter, for her birthday.
- My first published article was, “How Do I Ask?” published in 1989 in Nursing ’89 on transplantation.
- My favorite genre to read and write is crime. I love exploring the dark edge of humanity.
I happily pass on the nomination to the following 15 blogs (in no particular order). The rules to accept the award are as follows:
- * Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- * Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- * Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- * Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- The Kill Zone
- One Wild Word
- One Word
- The Writer’s Forensic Blog
- Harsh Reality
- Julia’s Place
- Jane Friedman – Helping Authors & Publishers Flourish in the Digital Age
- Writer’s Village
- The Write Life
- Flash Fiction Chronicles
- Lillian McFerrin Writes – home of Five Sentence Fiction
- 750 Words
- Grammar Girl
- Pen & Muse – Janice Hardy