It is always nice to have someone recognize you. SeaWriteMedia has nominated me for The Lovely Blog Award. It is one of the most creative blogs on writing I have seen in a long time and offers loads of great posts on writing. Please check it! A big thanks to you Elizabeth for the Lovely Blog Award Nomination. With award comes privilege of passing it on to others.
Here are the rules:
- Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
Seven things about me:
- I am a retired Registered Nurse.
- I have delivered babies and been a transplant coordinator with the American Red Cross.
- I have eight grandchildren.
- I have never been out of the country, but it is on my bucket list.
- I am afraid of heights.
- I was a majorette and flag bearer in High school.
- Swimming is my least favorite thing to do.
Blogs I follow that you may find interesting and helpful:
http://www.thewritepractice.com; Fiction Notes @ http://www.darcypattison.com; jemcogdell.blogspot.com;http://blog.janicehardy.com