Time to share some great stories from fellow authors. Check out and share the latest Flash Fiction Fall contest winners from WOW.
– 1st Place Winner: Figure Eight on the Waves by Linda Petrucelli, Hawi, Hawaii. You can find more of her flash fiction at jackrabbitfiction.com.
Enjoy! And, please check out WOW’s upcoming contests, here.
It’s that time to again. Here is my list of recommended short stories for your reading enjoyment.
From Fall WOW’s 2017 Fall and Winter Contests:
- Gone By Rohana Chomick
- Hobgoblin by Rebecca Gomez Farrell
- Autumn Winds By Frances Walsh
- Tourism for Broken Hearts By Danielle Dreger
Oxford American ISSUE 99, WINTER 2017
- FIRE IN MY BONES By Ashley Blooms
Enjoy and don’t forget to share!
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story. I’m all ears and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.