Don’t you just love a good story? So do I and I have several to share with you. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did. We all need a little recognition, especially when it comes to our stories. So, give the authors a little love and let them know what you think about their stories.
- Bed Hole Syndrome by Carla Lancken. Courtesy of Flash Fiction Magazine.
- An Unexpected Death by P.S. Hoffman.
- Short-listed by Mash Stories: Monte Carlo by Dominic Howarth.
- And, from WOW-Women on Writing’s 2015 Fall Flash Fiction Contest:
- The Bataclan by Elle Marr – Runner-up
- Tuesdays & Fridays by Nina Skaya – Runner-up
Interested in seeing Your Story Published? Check out the Mash Stories Competition and Wow- Women on Writing’s Summer 2016 Flash Fiction Contest.
Sit back, kick up your feet and enjoy a good read.
I’d love to hear your comments. Talk to me. Tell me your story and look for me on Facebook at SheilaMGood, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Twitter@sheilamgood, Contently, and Instagram. You can follow my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.